Friday, July 23, 2010

Show and Tell Friday


Today I am joining Cindy's Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home. This is one of my favorite things. It is a vintage sugar shaker and was a gift from my mom. She found two of them exactly alike, kept one for herself and gave the other one to me. I used it every day to put sugar on my cereal. Then one day it met a tragic demise. My son was unloading the dishwasher for me and it fell out of the cabinet and broke. I really couldn't be mad at him because he was helping without me having to ask. My mother knew how much I loved it and gave me hers. She said it was just sitting in her cabinet but I am not sure I believe that.


I have collected other sugar shakers but this is my favorite. Thanks mom.
Enjoy the weekend,
Jodie

1 comment:

  1. Your sugar shaker is beautiful! And what a sweet mom to give you her shaker!

    ReplyDelete