Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thursday promises to be an exciting day. My sister-in-law, Tina, will be hosting a big event at her farmhouse, 12070 S. Iowa St., Olathe. There will be some fabulous vendors there and the house is for sale as well. I got a sneak preview today and saw many things I would love to have!
I will be joining in with a display for my new venture, Party Whimsy. I have been putting together themed parties for children that are delivered right to your door. The Jungle Adventure party will be featured and comes with everything you need to host your own party. All the table decor, place settings, games, favors, photo prop and more.
I will also have unique wedding items on display that are available for rent.
It is an exciting time for me! Tina will be helping me put together my blog in the coming weeks so that everyone will be able to view information about my parties. I am very creative but sometimes computer challenged.
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment